Photoluminescent Film Vinyl Glow Tape Spuppliers Manufacturers
Photoluminescent Film Quick Details
- Product item: WL-3000
- Glow time: 2-4H,4-6H,6-8H,8-10H,10-12H
- Size: 1.24m*45.7m (customized)
- Durability: 20 years indoor, 7 years outdoor
- Surface film: PVC/PET/PMMA
- Properties: Absorb light and glow in the dark
- Application: Emergency exit sign, fire facilities, and other guiding signs
- Feature: Non-toxic, Non radioactive, high initial luminance, long duration.
- Samples: Samples are available free of charge
Application Of Photoluminescent Film (Can be customized according to your request)
Have you ever wondered why photoluminescent films, such as WEALLIGHT’s Glow In The Dark Tape, emit a bright greenish glow when the lights go out? The pigments in photoluminescent films as well as in fluorescent films work very differently than other types of pigments.
Most pigments reflect a part of the visible light that strikes it. What isn’t reflected is absorbed and given off as heat. On the other hand, photoluminescent and fluorescent pigments absorb both visible blue wavelengths of light and invisible ultraviolet light and convert that energy into visible wavelengths of light.
If the light source doesn’t produce these wavelengths, the photoluminescent pigment won’t get a charge out of it. Only certain types of light produce these wavelengths. These light sources include daylight, tungsten filament light bulbs and fluorescent lighting. Other types of light, such as mercury or sodium vapor light, don’t produce these wavelengths, and will not activate a photoluminescent pigment.
Daylight and fluorescent lighting can activate photoluminescent materials using zinc sulfinde in less than five minutes. Exposing these films to incandescent light can take longer to fully charge the materials, because this lighting emits more yellow light than blue light.
1. Posted on all kinds of equipment and articles.
2. Can be Well printed with any image you want; can be cut into various shapes.
3. Widely used in public security areas such as hotels, corridors, office buildings, theaters, warehouses, cabins, underground passages and so on.
4. Widely used for home decoration and safety, such as pasted onto the switch, telephone, handles, and electrical appliances, as well as stationery, toys, sport entertainment venues and so on.
Photoluminescent Film Manufacturer — WEALLIGHT
Our main product including Transparent Luminescent Film, Photoluminescent Tape, Glow In The Dark Vinyl Wrap, Photoluminescent Exit Signs, Printable Glow In The Dark Vinyl, Reflective Labels Printed, Photoluminescent Paper, Luminous Tape, Photoluminescent Vinyl, Photoluminescent Signs, Red Reflective Sheet, Luminous Film, Custom Safety Vest With Pockets, Photoluminescent Stairwell Signs, Glow In The Dark Adhesive Vinyl, Photoluminescent Exit Tape, Luminescent Vinyl Roll, Photoluminescent Material, Luminescent Tape, Photoluminescent Products, and so on.
Now, contact us to Custom Photoluminescent Signs with yourself design pattern!
Photoluminescent Film of Shipment & Payment:
- Sample: 1-2 days without logo printed, 3-7days with logo printed
- Bulk lead time: 7-10 days more or less, based on your quantities
- Supply capacity: 10,000 square meters / day
- Mode of transport: Sea, road, air, express
- Delivery: FOB XIAMEN, CNF, CIF, Door to Door
- Terms of payment: T/T, L/C at sight, Western Union, Paypal
You are most concerned about the problem
1. Q:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Our company is a manufacturer of specializing in processing and marketing kinds of reflective materials with its own Luminous Film Factory.
2. Q: Do you offer a free sample?
A: Of course, we can offer a small free sample for you.
3. Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Usually 5-15 working days, According to the order quantity.
4. Q: What are the payment terms?
A: We can accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
5. Q: What’s your MOQ?
A: We can accept small order first to check the quality.
Photoluminescent Film is important:
Since the photoluminescent material absorbs light, the energy is stored. When the light source is removed, the stored light is gradually released to produce a highly visible surface illumination. So it is widely used in safety tags.
The International Building Code (IBC) and the International Fire Code (IFC) have also set standards for luminous marking on all export routes in order to improve emergencies in emergencies.
Benefits of Photoluminescent Products: no electricity or batteries needed, Low installation costs, Virtually maintenance-free, Environmentally friendly.
Custom Reflective Signs and Photoluminescent Stickers Sheets Factory — WEALLIGHT
WEALLIGHT is a Custom Reflective Signs and Photoluminescent Stickers Vinyl Sheets Manufacturer, specializing in the processing and sale of various reflective materials with its own factory. We have a strong R & D capability, the product not only solves the traffic safety problem but also widely used in shoes, clothing, bags and other fashion areas.