Glow In The Dark Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll Wholesale
Glow In The Dark Heat Transfer Vinyl Quick Details
- Product Code: WL-2210
- Size: 48cm*25 Yard (custom)
- Thickness: 80-100um
- Material: PES/TPU Material, ECO Solvent Ink
- Color: Pink (Orange Light), Orange (Orange Light), Green (Green Light), Blue (Yellow Green Light), Yellowish Brown (Yellow Green Light), Original Color (Yellow Green Light)
- Washing Test: 50 Times Approved of Color Fastness
- Application: Cotton, Textiles, Fabric, Blend, Clothing, Leather etc
- Certification: SGS; KAREN; CE EN471
Glow In The Dark Heat Transfer Vinyl Product Description
Glow in the dark heat transfer vinyl is one new type self-luminous heat transfer film products, which is broadly used into the pattern DIY of clothing and leather.
It is an environmental and ideal clothing accessory, full of excellent stretch, flexible and anti-water resistant feature.
In the meantime, we also control all 16 production procedure to guarantee the beautiful product color and glow reflectance of every roll of heat transfer film.
Application Of Glow In The Dark HTV Vinyl
WEALLIGHT offers a variety of Glow In The Dark Heat Transfer Vinyl, it is widely used in casual wear, sportswear, fashion, hats, gloves, backpacks, personal protective equipment, can also be made into various types of jewelry.
Glow In The Dark HTV Vinyl greatly improved nighttime safety, while adding a lot of fashion beautiful elements.
Heat Transfer Vinyl Manufacturer — WEALLIGHT
We are a Heat Transfer Vinyl Manufacturer, wholesale all kinds of heat transfer film, and we also accept OEM order.
Our main product including Reflective Vinyl Sheets For Cricut, pink glow in the dark heat transfer vinyl, Glow in the Dark Sheet, colored glow in the dark HTV, glow in the dark vinyl, reflective HTV, pink glow in the dark HTV, Custom Glow In The Dark Labels, glow in the dark heat transfer paper, Reflective Vinyl Sheets, blue glow in the dark HTV, Glow in the Dark Vinyl Roll, heat transfer vinyl by the sheet, Glow In The Dark Reflective Tape, glow in the dark iron on letters, Plastisol Heat Transfers, pink glow in the dark HTV, silhouette glow in the dark vinyl, Reflective Transfer Film, glow in the dark heat transfer vinyl roll, Vinyl For Shirts, reflective HTV black, Glow In The Dark Sticker Paper, glow in the dark HTV roll, Wholesale Heat Transfer Vinyl, glow in the dark marine vinyl, Glow In The Dark Vinyl Sheet, and so on.
Now, contact us to know more details.
Photoluminescent Heat Transfer Vinyl of Shipment & Payment:
- Sample: 5-7 days more or less
- Bulk lead time: 7-10 days more or less, based on your quantities
- Supply capacity: 10,000 square meters / day
- Mode of transport: Sea, road, air, express
- Delivery: FOB XIAMEN, CNF, CIF, Door to Door
- Terms of payment: T/T, L/C at sight, Western Union, Paypal
You are most concerned about the problem
1. Q:Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Our company is a manufacture of specializing in processing and marketing kinds of reflective materials with own factory.
2. Q:Do you offer free sample?
A: Of course, we can offer small free sample for you.
3. Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Usually 5-15 working days, According to the order quantity.
4. Q:What is the payment terms?
A: We can accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, etc.
5. Q: What’s your MOQ?
A:We can accept small order first to check the quality.
6. Q: How to use thermal transfer film？
- Create your design in graphics software and mirror the image in the effects menu
- Load ThermoFlex® Plus onto your plotter.
- Always test cut to ensure proper depth, speed and down force.
- Weed film from carrier that you do not want to transfer.
- Place image on the surface to which you are transferring the film
- Place a Teflon sheet between the heat platen and the polyester carrier sheet to prevent sticking and edge damage to the transferred design.
- Heat press between 330° F – 335° F for 17-20 seconds using firm even pressure.
Glow Heat Transfer Vinyl Instruction
1. Create your design on a computer
2. Cut with the gloss side facing DOWN and the duller back of the vinyl facing up
3. Weed away the excess vinyl, leaving your design on the carrier sheet
4. Apply the design to your T-shirt with a heat press at 300-320℉ for 10-15 seconds
(if you use a home iron, press it with firm pressure )
5. Peel the carrier sheet cold, if areas of design lift after application, do step 4 again
Heat Transfer Vinyl Factory — WEALLIGHT
WEALLIGHT is a heat transfer vinyl manufacturer, specializing in the processing and sale of various reflective materials with its own factory. We have a strong R & D capability, the product not only solves the traffic safety problem, but also widely used in shoes, clothing, bags and other fashion areas.